I signed up for the free trial and was charged 14.95 the same day I signed up to try it out and maybeeee determine if I wanted it or not!!! They claim they do not do refunds on subsctiption fees but there wasn't supposed to be one in the first place! This is utter rudness and treating customers unfairly! And all that for what?? To discourage people to sign up and become members??? Pointless.... waste of money.

Just have a look on what they tell ya: "Sign up for our 30 day free trial, and get your first book free, no strings attached. Cancel anytime during those 30 days, no questions asked. Once your free trial has expired, your monthly subscription fee will be automatically charged to the billing information on your account, and you can continue to enjoy great audio books.

**Please note that your free trial begins the day you sign up. For example, if you signed up for the free trial on June 1st the last day of your trial would be July 1st."

NOT TRUE AT ALL!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of billing for free trial and very small amount of books to choose from. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "getting billed for the free trial!" of audiobooks free trial and associated monetary loss in the amount of $15. AudioBooks needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned audiobooks free trial in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at AudioBooks.

Had an Experience with AudioBooks?

Comments