I had the 30-day free trail that I completely forgot about until I checked my PayPal and e-mail this morning. I was charged the monthly fee of $14.95 and when I called customer service to cancel my unauthorized subscription they were polite and quick about the process, but what I failed to realize was this:
Simply Audiobooks gives you a portion of your refund back but Audiobooks does not give ANY refunds back and I am a bit annoyed about it.
1) I was not notified my free subscription was ending at any time. The only reason I even knew about the subscription was the e-mail they sent AFTER I was billed notifying me about my available credit points.
2) I cancelled the same day I was charged so refunding me money back wouldn't have been any hassle, but under the guidelines they can't give you a refund of any kind.
3) I honestly forgot I even had the account in the first place because I was only sent one e-mail during the 30-day trail.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Audio Book Trial
- Review category
- Periodicals & Publishing
You May Also Like
- "I ordered 2 magazines for a gift in December. I typed in delivery address incorrectly and I have been trying to correct since then. No link when address change..."
- "This is a classic "vanity poetry anthology" scam. They run a "free" contest, then use ALL but the unprintable submissions to fill books. These are NOT books of quality poetry..."
- "The Executive Editor of the Hillsdale Daily News committed a criminal act against me. I'm a private citizen who she was "investigating" for making criticism of local political officials. She..."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer.So here's the..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "Do not do business with the "Cash Store" or any other business of this type. They are freely willing to offer loans and don't require a credit check, but..."
- "I installed a set of four Pulstar plugs on my Saturn VUE. After a few months of improved gas mileage my vehicle began having momentary bouts of lost power. After..."
- "Placed an order with little credit,therefore.I was requested a deposit of half the order cost. Paid for the item in advance a Craftan 14.95 that cost me 22.59 with all..."