I had the 30-day free trail that I completely forgot about until I checked my PayPal and e-mail this morning. I was charged the monthly fee of $14.95 and when I called customer service to cancel my unauthorized subscription they were polite and quick about the process, but what I failed to realize was this:

Simply Audiobooks gives you a portion of your refund back but Audiobooks does not give ANY refunds back and I am a bit annoyed about it.

1) I was not notified my free subscription was ending at any time. The only reason I even knew about the subscription was the e-mail they sent AFTER I was billed notifying me about my available credit points.

2) I cancelled the same day I was charged so refunding me money back wouldn't have been any hassle, but under the guidelines they can't give you a refund of any kind.

3) I honestly forgot I even had the account in the first place because I was only sent one e-mail during the 30-day trail.

Had an Experience with AudioBooks?

Comments

Money Map Press - What a fool I am!! Do not believe what they say!!! Money Map Press "Lost 20K in a few month...Have tried to contact the advisor thru email and website based question answer. ZERO response. I call and no one can help. This is the..." Read more Lucky Tackle Box - *** company Lucky Tackle Box "I purchased my first box April 8th 2017....i was told my package would ship out of the 10th of every month until I decided to cancel....ok kewl. Almost a month..." Read more 'Xlibris Staff is Clueless and Not Recommended Xlibris "I purchased my self-publishing package in December 2015 as an incentive to reach my goal of finishing my book. This information was provided upon my purchase and I confirmed that..." Read more Lucky Tackle Box - Shipping Service Review Lucky Tackle Box "After fighting for months with LTB about their inability to provide adequate customer service, I moved, asked to change address as well as species, it was one or the other,..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more