Audiobooks - Billed without notification

11 of 16 AudioBooks reviews

I had the 30-day free trail that I completely forgot about until I checked my PayPal and e-mail this morning. I was charged the monthly fee of $14.95 and when I called customer service to cancel my unauthorized subscription they were polite and quick about the process, but what I failed to realize was this:

Simply Audiobooks gives you a portion of your refund back but Audiobooks does not give ANY refunds back and I am a bit annoyed about it.

1) I was not notified my free subscription was ending at any time. The only reason I even knew about the subscription was the e-mail they sent AFTER I was billed notifying me about my available credit points.

2) I cancelled the same day I was charged so refunding me money back wouldn't have been any hassle, but under the guidelines they can't give you a refund of any kind.

3) I honestly forgot I even had the account in the first place because I was only sent one e-mail during the 30-day trail.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
11 of 16 AudioBooks reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to AudioBooks. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about AudioBooks.
Filing a new complaint about
×