I had the 30-day free trail that I completely forgot about until I checked my PayPal and e-mail this morning. I was charged the monthly fee of $14.95 and when I called customer service to cancel my unauthorized subscription they were polite and quick about the process, but what I failed to realize was this:
Simply Audiobooks gives you a portion of your refund back but Audiobooks does not give ANY refunds back and I am a bit annoyed about it.
1) I was not notified my free subscription was ending at any time. The only reason I even knew about the subscription was the e-mail they sent AFTER I was billed notifying me about my available credit points.
2) I cancelled the same day I was charged so refunding me money back wouldn't have been any hassle, but under the guidelines they can't give you a refund of any kind.
3) I honestly forgot I even had the account in the first place because I was only sent one e-mail during the 30-day trail.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Audio Book Trial
- Review category
- Periodicals & Publishing
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "I threatened a class action lawsuit if I didn't receive my products within the next two weeks. Instead of complying...they completely refunded my money. Thought that was interesting: From: Erin Nugent..."
- "Hey guys I'm the author of a path of diamonds and low and behold I have searched every website my book is on, and I found this handy dandy calculator..."
- "HIS Publishing is a small children's book publisher. Recently reordered books from Crossblue Printing in CA but printed in China. Initial review of the production quality didn't reveal any..."
- "I installed a set of four Pulstar plugs on my Saturn VUE. After a few months of improved gas mileage my vehicle began having momentary bouts of lost power. After..."
- "We got an adv. In our mail box for this company that saying they have good deals for buying house.. we did call the company to take an appointment. ..."
- "Pissed to receive a response from Miranda, one of the customer service of TB dress, on 28 Aug. She asked me to delete the review on the sitejabber and pissedconsumer..."
- "I had been purchasing a Redmi Note 3 from ezbuy Malaysia (65daigou); placing the order on 3rd Aug 2016 and receive the phone on 13rd Aug 2016. Upon the reception..."
- "My son and family have a PMB box in this UPS store. For 3 years, my grandchildren NEVER get their cards I send to them. Gift cards, checks, once cash,..."
- "We went to arby with my two children and when i approach fountain michine to get soda i noticed a puddle of nasty water i said something and they..."